Rob's Royals Ramblings

General thoughts about the Royals and anything else

Sunday, April 23, 2006

Obnoxious fans

I was at the game last night and while it was nice to see the Royals win for a change, I've got something I need to get off my chest.

I understand that people like to have a good time at the ballpark, but for crying out loud, do you have to shout out profanities to do it?

Maybe it was the fact that it was buck night that brought out some rude people (beer induced maybe?), but I cringed every time I heard the bs, mf or f words being bandied about.

I didn't even see an usher around to talk to about this and that's what's really annoying. So, I let them know that I didn't appreciate their vulgarity and tried to tune them out the rest of the night.

This is why I don't care to come to the park on buck nights. And I wouldn't have this time except my partial season tickets fell on it this day.

At least the Royals won!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home